Now, how is that one qualifying ? :) "Suse is a commercial version of Slackware; and has also many Slakware backward compatibility liabilities" "Mandriva is Mandrake with apt-get addition" "In the old days, you start with Linux official release then add KDE and Gnome plus Mozilla for desktop. Its sound pretty safe." "Each linux kernel versions have bugs; unless you confine to Eclipse. So, full blown Linux such as AIX 5L(IBM) use Eclipse." Well, two options here, either he's the type of guy who has no clue whatsoever (and in this case, I really mean none) but has to give his pseudo-enlightened opinion about everything (we all know some of those), or he's the type of guy who smokes 2g of sativa before turning on his computer. Must be one of the two. Really. Or maybe it's the next generation of Eliza chatter bots. Not bad for a bot. Braindead for a human. :-)
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
- Name: Loki
- Location: Belgium
- openSUSE contributed package aggregator
- More thoughts on a "Debian-like" package classific...
- openSUSE web buttons
- Microsoft hired ESR... almost
- My packager's gripes with GTK and GNOME
- /me got interviewed today
- How to import all the RPM signing keys
- Bought myself 2 WLAN NICs that actually work on Li...
- Google has a Jabber server