Some article on linuxtoday.com seems to already spread its wings of FUD. Already seen it on some dutch IT newssite (don't remember the URL) and vnunet.be. Granted, the latter is known for being anti-Linux and anything but a reliable source of information but nevertheless... Kurt Pfeifle just wrote some of his speculations on linuxtoday.com, without any link to a source of information, official statement or anything. I'd say Kurt is upset because a KDE developer has been laid off by Novell. Kurt, you just qualified for some ass-kicking here. Not very professional from linuxtoday either to just publish rubbish like that. No proof, no official statement, no double check, nothing. Marcus Meissner has commented on linuxtoday.com to clarify the situation: read his post here.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
- Name: Loki
- Location: Belgium
- FOSDEM F2006-M10
- SmartPM on SUSE: call for testers
- New packages again
- Making progress on the new Packman website
- Adding debuginfo support to my packages
- 12 mo^H^H packages yesterday
- Stupid comment of the week
- openSUSE contributed package aggregator
- More thoughts on a "Debian-like" package classific...
- openSUSE web buttons