Here you'll find the list of developer rooms that made it for FOSDEM 2008: http://fosdem.org/2008/devrooms Note that the individual schedules and speaker bios are not available yet, as they will be updated when the respective projects send them in. And there's an openSUSE devroom too ;)
Monday, December 03, 2007
- Name: Loki
- Location: Belgium
- FOSDEM 2008: announcing keynote and main track spe...
- openSearch for openSUSE package search engines
- openSUSE package search bookmarklets
- One-Click-Install support at Packman
- FOSDEM 2008: Call for Developer Rooms and stands
- GNUmed client RPMs for openSUSE
- I HAVE LOGS!
- Gimp 2.4.0 packages
- Add a directory to your PATH
- Upgrade to java-1_6_0-sun u3 on openSUSE 10.3: fix...