Tuesday, December 27, 2005

» Lost packages

Some of you might already have noticed, but quite a few of my packages have been lost on the server. The reason is a HD failure, and after setting up my build server I forgot to turn off the remote sync with ftp.gwdg.de, and hence when it synced against my backup, all the packages I made after 2005-12-19 have been removed. Most noticeably, gaim 2.0.0-beta1 is lost as well. After spending quite some time setting up my build box and all my build chroots once again (this time on RAID1), I'm currently playing catch-up to repackage all of those who were lost, which is why you currently don't see any announcements of new packages or releases on my site. I hope to be able to get going with new ones in one or two days' time, so please be patient and sorry for the problems.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I hope things aren't too difficult.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home