We're currently busy rebuild lots of multimedia related packages for openSUSE in the Packman repository due to an API-breaking update of x264. At the same time, we've adapted the x264 package to the openSUSE Shared Library Packaging Policy and renamed it to libx264-SONAME to avoid going through dependency breakage again. If you experience broken/unfulfilled dependencies while attempting to install packages such as MPlayer or VideoLan Client, then please try again in a couple of hours. Our build server is busy rebuilding all those packages that depend on x264, and the queue is pretty long ;) Sorry for the inconvenience.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
- Name: Loki
- Location: Belgium
- Translating the Packman website
- Updated website
- FOSDEM 2008: announcing developer rooms
- FOSDEM 2008: announcing keynote and main track spe...
- openSearch for openSUSE package search engines
- openSUSE package search bookmarklets
- One-Click-Install support at Packman
- FOSDEM 2008: Call for Developer Rooms and stands
- GNUmed client RPMs for openSUSE
- I HAVE LOGS!