Thursday, February 14, 2008

» Back from NUE and guess where I'm going to be in a week

Back from Nürnberg. Was a great time there, just way too short. Plenty of good company, I really enjoyed seeing all those folks again IRL (which is quite rare, unfortunately). As I spent most of my time there talking with people and drinking, I used the 5 hours of train between Nürnberg and Aachen to hack on the Software Portal. It's not dead, not at all, just a lot of work ;) Oh, and guess where I'm going to be in a week...   I’m going to FOSDEM, the Free and Open Source Software Developers’ European Meeting \o/ Yeah, ok, that one was pretty obvious.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be at FOSDEM too and then I'm going to Nürnberg...
That's the other way around :-)

I'm visiting the embedded world conference/exposition.

09:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home