We have a shiny new server for Benjamin Weber's "webpin" (search engine for openSUSE packages that indexes pretty much all repositories, including the openSUSE Build Service repos). It's a lot faster than the previous one. Therefore, I warmly recommend upgrading to webpin-0.9.0 that uses the new server for package search queries. The webpin CLI package is available from the openSUSE:Tools repository. For the web interface, make sure to use the following URL: http://packages.opensuse-community.org I have also updated my openSearch configuration files to use the new URL.
Monday, January 14, 2008
- Name: Loki
- Location: Belgium
- Conspiracy Theorist
- Disable middle mouse pasting (sort of)
- Packman: lots of multimedia package rebuilds
- Translating the Packman website
- Updated website
- FOSDEM 2008: announcing developer rooms
- FOSDEM 2008: announcing keynote and main track spe...
- openSearch for openSUSE package search engines
- openSUSE package search bookmarklets
- One-Click-Install support at Packman